- Deeply nourishes, repaired and instantly soothes.
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, burns and wounds.
- Delayed premature ageing thanks to Vitamins A & E.
- Being highly concentrated with no added water, this balm melts into an oil texture upon contact with the skin. Therefore only a small amount is needed and it goes a long way. Use sparingly by warming the product in between your palms and apply in circular motions on the face or locally wherever required.
- Ideal for a manicure by massaging on the cuticles and around the nails.
- Great for burns. Apply a significant amount on the burnt area and wrap with a bandage and leave for a few hours.
- Use as a mask on itchy and irritated skin. Leave for 15mns, then massage until total absorption of the products and wipe the excess with a tissue.
- Excellent for dry and brittle hair or split ends thanks to its content in Organic Shea Butter. Rub only a tiny amount (avoid the roots).
- Apply on the hair from middle length to the ends. Braid your hair, leaving in the product overnight. Wash your hair the following morning. Soft, repaired and bouncy hair guaranteed.
"Best Multi-Tasking Balm" - The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017
The All-In-One Balm was our very first product launched in 2014 as a solution for our founder, Kristèle, to soothe her mild eczema and sensitive skin. Ever since its launch, it is still one of our best-sellers. It has won the Best Multi-Tasking Balm by the British Shortlist Beauty Awards 2017.
It is a multipurpose balm, which is ideal to heal very dry, itchy and red skin on the face and body, as well as to repair and nourish dry and fragile hair so as to reduce and prevent split ends.
The presence of Neroli Essential Oil is a reminiscence of her childhood in Mauritius for Kristèle. Her mother used to give her a spoonful of Orange Blossom water every single night before bedtime for a peaceful and restful sleep.
Neroli essential oil comes from the petals of the Orange Blossom flowers. This precious and pricey essential oil has numerous soothing and anti-ageing qualities such as improving the skin health by regenerating and keeping it elastic. It also helps reduce the appearance of scars as well as heal broken capillaries.
Free from preservatives, parabens, mineral oil, silicon and artificial fragrance.
Directions for use:
Since it is a 100% natural product, it is best to keep "All-In-One" Balm in the refrigerator during summer time and in hot countries.
Size: 10ml & 50ml
*Please note that only the 50ml glass jar comes in a white box.
**Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Prunus Persica Kernel Oil (Peach Kernel Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil (Neroli Essential Oil), **Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium Essential Oil), **Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
* occurring naturally in essential oils
** certified organic
- Variant: 50ml
- SKU: 10113
- Collection: Body care