Port-Louis Body Oil
- Moisturises and protects the skin
- Helps to repel insects
- Soothes any itchiness
- Warm about 4-5 pumps into the palms of your hands and apply over the body or where necessary. It's ideal to prevent insect bites but also to soothe any insect bites.
- For more comfort for very dry skin, mix with the Double Whipped Body Cream in the palm of your hands before applying on your body.
- It's always best to apply directly after the shower when the skin is slightly damp for enhanced absorption.
Moisturising & Insect-Repellent Body Oil
There is this saying in Mauritius about how sweet one’s blood is, when one attracts many mosquitoes. Kristèle is actually one of these people, who seem to always get bitten by mosquitoes while those around her won’t.
Port-Louis is the capital of Mauritius, where she was brought up. Mosquitoes are very common there as it is one of the hottest places on the island. This is the reason why the plant oils chosen for the PORT LOUIS BODY OIL is the lightest one in the range, yet moisturising and protecting, consisting of a blend of Peach Kernel, Sesame and Soya Oils.
The refreshing scent is based on a mixture of Lemongrass, Ylang-Ylang, Sweet Orange and Lime. Ylang-Ylang flowers are very popular in Mauritius, while Lemongrass is renowned for its insect-repellent properties as well as soothing to any insect bites.
Directions for Use:
Glycine soja (Soyabean) fruit oil, Prunus persica (Peach) Kernel oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, **Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf oil, **Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Pinene*, Geraniol*.-
* occur naturally in essential oils
** certified organic
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 20400
- Collection: Body care