Respire Body Oil
- Meadowfoam oil: a rejuvenating, restoring and anti-oxidant oil. The plant is native to California and Vancouver island. The plant has got its name from the foam it products whilst in bloom. It is a naturally rich oil and with natural ultraviolet protection.
- Apricot oil: high in both linoleic and oleic acids, this moisturizing oil has a great affinity with the skin, meaning that it is easily absorbed without any greasy finish.
- Sesame oil: a lightweight oil, yet very moisturising with the ability to lock in moisture without giving a greasy feeling to the skin. It contains naturally vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and is rich in protein , linoleic acid and minerals.
- John’s Wort oil: It is prepared by infusing the flowers in a fixed oil (sunflower) for approximately 3 weeks. This is then pressed and strained, leaving an oil which is bright red. It is great to soothe burns and bruises and renowned to have antidepressant and mood-lifting properties. Moreover, it helps in boosting the skin complexion.
- Macadamia oil: Highly emollient and deeply moisturising, it is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6 and very high Omega-7, which is highly rejuvenating, healing, nourishing and helps reduce premature skin ageing.
- Lavender: calming and healing
- Neroli : relaxing and uplifting
- Eucalyptus: promoting breath awareness and clear breathing
- Geranium : soothing and balancing
- Cypress : soothing sore muscles
- Arnica : relieving tensions
- Best applied on the entire body when your skin is still slightly damp after the shower. Warm the oil in the palms of your hands first, before massaging on the entire body.
- Warm one pump of the oil in the palms of your hands and cup over your nose for a relaxing moment or before a yoga session. Take a deep breath with eyes closed and exhale deeply.
- Ideal after any workouts to relieve muscular aches thanks to the organic Arnica and Cypress essential oil.
- For improved moisture, mix a few pumps with the Double Whipped Cream and apply on the entire body, or use Respire Body Oil first and finish with the Double Whipped Cream.
Award winner : Finalist in Best Aromatherapy Product by The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019
Are you into a holistic approach and yoga practice?
Then the new Respire body oil, a deeply relaxing and soothing yogi oil, is the perfect match for you.
It has been especially developed to open your airways for a clear breathing and mind. It is also ideal for those days when your muscles just seem to be uncooperative and achy. Respire helps soothe tensed muscles thanks to organic Arnica oil and Cypress essential oil.
Deeply nourishing, yet with a light non-greasy texture, Respire Body Oil quickly penetrates your skin leaving a subtle relaxing and grounding scent.
For an absolute relaxing moment or before a yoga session, we recommend warming one pump of the oil in the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose and taking a deep inhalation. Close your eyes while doing so and exhale deeply.
The blend of plant and essential oils has, as always, been a meticulous process to benefit from the best fragrant outcome as well as the synergistic properties.
The essential oils have also been carefully picked in different concentrations for an ultimate holistic experience.
How to use:
100ml Pump Bottle
10ml Roller bottle - Limited Edition
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hypericum perforatum (St Johns Wort) Oil & Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annees Hybrid, Arnica Montana flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil.
Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Citronellol*
* cccur naturally in E.O.
- Variant: 100ml
- SKU: 20102
- Collection: Body care