71% of our range is anhydrous products, that is the formulations are waterless and contain only natural ingredients.
Advantages of anhydrous products:
- They are highly concentrated
- A little goes a long way, therefore using less product and less packaging over time.
- Anhydrous products don't require preservatives like water containing products, therefore leading to a more natural ingredient list.
- Water breeds micro-organisms, therefore formulations containing water do require the use of preservatives to keep them safe.
- To educe water print as there is a global water shortage.